This standard A-style framed tent is permanent in nature but does offer more flexibility to customers who may want to take their tents down seasonally or even move them to a different location. This is our entry level solution, which is more affordable while still offering great luxury alternatives. The Meru Range can be customized just like our other tents, adding lining and curtains (which does not come standard), hard window/door frames, gum poles and all other features as per our other tents.
There are three standard frame sizes (frame length with flysheet for each tent), with all three tents available in three body sizes (any tent body size fits onto any frame).
Sizes exclude the extended covered deck.
- 4 Leg – 20’8” (6,3 m)
- 5 Leg – 27’7” (8,4 m)
- 6 Leg – 34’5” (10,5 m)
- Mild steel frame
- Double flysheet (PVC and shade-net)
- Heavy duty canvas inner tent
- Serengeti style (zipper) doors
- Option of adding hard doors
- Large shade-net windows with inner and outer flaps
- Optional bull denim inner liner and curtains
- Covered outside veranda
- Optional en-suite canvas bathroom or built-on at the back
- Color canvas of your choice, subject to the purchase of a specific minimum quantity
- Full built in PVC floor for mobile tents